Risk Assurance Director, Process Assurance, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, San Jose, CA. Leveraging industry and technical expertise to assist management to address more effectively risks associated with their business. Work with clients to enhance internal audit functions by applying Enterprise Risk Management concepts to identify, assess, mitigate, and proactively consider emerging risks. Increase value and reduce costs of compliance related activities. Reduce company costs through strategic internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing solutions. Conduct technical IT controls reviews, including database, operating system, data warehouse and reporting tools. Assisting clients in leveraging technology investments to help establish, optimize, and sustain a real-time controls environment at an enterprise level. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Pursue business development opportunities. Establish and maintain client relationships, and understand business needs and common industry issues facing clients. Supervise employees with varied skillsets and diverse backgrounds.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, plus seven (7) years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience; OR a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, plus five (5) years of related experience.
Must have an active CPA, CIA, or CISA license or a foreign equivalent.
Must have any amount of experience with each of the following:
- Working in the areas of IT auditing, consulting and/or implementing related to business process and IT management controls;
- Leading IT related controls assurance or controls readiness projects associated with external audits, internal audits and service organization controls report;
- Implementing COSO framework, CoBIT, ITIL or IT control frameworks;
- Leveraging current and emerging technologies, such as: Oracle Database, SAP, Oracle, web development tools, virtualization, UNIX, Linux, and security technologies; and
- Managing and coaching staff as they perform assessments to evaluate controls, security, SOD, and execute audit procedures.
Travel up to 40% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code CA2172, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.