Tax Manager, Transfer Pricing (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY. Assist clients with all aspects of intercompany pricing arrangements between related business entities. Help clients comply with the differing requirements of multiple overlapping tax jurisdictions. Provide advice on tax documentation and planning; dispute resolution; and advance pricing agreements (APAs). Manage resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and supervise teams. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationship.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Tax or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Tax or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Certification(s) required: U.S. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license or foreign equivalent, Enrolled Agent, or Member of the Bar. [or passage of all four parts of the CPA exam.]
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Economic analyses and resolution of complex global tax and finance issues faced by multinational corporations, including restructuring, divestitures, valuations and intercompany transactions;
- Managing functional analyses interviews to identify and assess clients’ cross-border intercompany transactions;
- Performing market studies and industry research;
- Identifying and addressing client needs; and
- Overseeing pricing policies, executing market studies and strategizing on local-country tax authority transfer pricing audits and advanced rulings.
Travel up to 20% of the time is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY2164, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.